Friday, April 07, 2006

More sensible talk!

Ok, over my little moody earlier..
Combination of a couple of difficult days, T pressurising me in all sorts of ways and the culmination of two months that I would prefer to forget.
And I do want it back, but I'm realistic in knowing that will never happen.
Too much information!

But plans have to be made for the future. I see Julia soon to discuss returning to addictions work and I need to decide finally whether or not to apply for the CRT job. The latter is a no no I think, M said tonight to me he couldn't see why I was applying for a job that I didn't actually want! Quite true...
And my expansion of reading material continues. I'm back with Nietzsche, which I may take to Lourdes, just to annoy Martin. I find him an enigma (Martin) and want to be able to defend myself if he starts. Remebering his thoughts on weed, I'm not entirely sure he's really capable of thinking things through, but we'll see.
And tomorrow I've got to be up early to play at the Penitential service for the kiddies...
Let's hope it all goes well...

Sorry about earlier- a bit brighter now. At least I've stopped crying, so that's a start!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, just remember none of this was possible 10 years ago,
aint that the kicker

Cat said...

Tis indeed...
Hi anon, whoever you are and thanks for the comments.